WHO am i?

i am 100%
I am 100%
The only answer that comes to my mind when it comes to the question " WHO AM I ?" is "  I AM 100%" 
literally, we were trained enough to say this like around for 10-12 years and its still stuck in my mind I don't know why but ya it does motivates me sometimes. if I am 100% why can't I do that why only he can or why not me lots and lots of question that comes to the mind when you are stuck somewhere!

speaking of my self. am Akshay koshti (aka akki) born and brought up in India (some of my friends deny that fact :-p). completed my schooling as one of the most introvert guys in my school in Ahmedabad. currently pursuing my bachelors in Computer science and engineering from alpha-cet

keep visiting more posts coming soon .......... till than Alvida see you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Did Engineering🎓 Changed me?

The First Innocent Love urf " woh tution wala pyaar❤️ "

Volunteering VS Internship